Friday, October 5, 2018

News And Schedule

NEWS

 I'm back. Life is now stable enough for me to write, so here I am.  


SCHEDULE

I usually write on Wednesday night or either Saturday or Sunday. Rarely all the three days. I'm quite a slow typer too, a pity.

I'm revisiting short in priority, so here's the plan:

Ø  Elder Brother: I'm planning on finishing this one by sunday, the 7th of May 2022

Ø  The Villainess's  Dark Side (Extra): 

·         Extra: Ru Shan Yong    -       rewriting and finishing it by sunday, the 14th May;

·         Extra: Children             -       rewriting and finishing it by sunday, the 21th May;

·         Extra: Feng Xi              -       rewriting and finishing it by sunday, the 28th May;

·         Extra: Ru Yun Ji           -       rewriting and finishing it by sunday, the 04th June.

 

In between Sundays, I’ll go through the other stories to judge which one I’ll update regularly. You’re welcome to let your opinion about the story you want to read.


1 comment:

Ophir - Prologue

  Table Of Contents  | Next « Il y a un temps que je souhaite pouvoir arrêter pour toujours. Cet instant où une personne que j’aime rencontr...