Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Betrayal

(Not my pic)

Description:

Life is ironic. Love and hatred are but two sides of the same coin. Emotions are fast changing. Sometimes she was too slow, maybe that’s why she didn’t see it coming.

***

To the one she thought she knew, the wounded her ended up saying,

“You were my one and only real friend, I thought I was yours too.”
“… You are right. And because you are, I need you to die,” he had answered.


***

To the one she thought would never understand her, the suffering her requested,

“A lie. Just a last one, before my death... Lie to me again.” Despite the pain, the smile on her face was sweet. A genuine one as she made that plea.

“I love you,” he had whispered.


Genres: Medicine, Reincarnation, Romance, Historical, Fast-paced, Second Chance



Table Of Contents

Chapter 07: Crown prince
Chapter 08: The queen's death
Chapter 09: Enmity
Chapter 10: Being a girl
Chapter 11: Learning self-defense
Chapter 12: The Emperor's disease
Chapter 13: A harsh fate
Chapter 14: Father's death
Chapter 15: Maturity
Chapter 16: My one and only
Chapter 17: Reunited friends
Chapter 18: To love the country
Chapter 19: The struggles needed to be fought
Chapter 20: Viciousness
Chapter 21: Fall from grace
Chapter 22: Not my enemy
Chapter 23: Ambush
Chapter 24: Peace
Chapter 25: Tears of loss
Chapter 26: The Emperor
Chapter 27: Death
Chapter 28: Emperor
Chapter 29: Choosing death
Chapter 30: Life
Chapter 31: To live
Chapter 32: Village
Chapter 33: Forgiveness
Chapter 34: Needed saving
Chapter 35: Sickness
Chapter 36: Thought plan
Chapter 37: Vinegar
Chapter 38: For you
Chapter 39: Overturned
Chapter 40: Courtship
Chapter 41: Choosing
Epilogue
Side Story


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ophir - Prologue

  Table Of Contents  | Next « Il y a un temps que je souhaite pouvoir arrêter pour toujours. Cet instant où une personne que j’aime rencontr...