Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Villainess's Dark Side



Description:

When she finally understood, she was already too late. The protagonists had already fallen in love with each other and planned for marriage. Maybe she was still lucky though, since she narrowly avoided a situation of certain death. A long, painful, and agonizing death. However, she couldn’t let this be. There was inside her a wave of growing anger that had yet to disappear. She had yet to vent. It was a need. One that may lead her to death’s door too, but if she died by this person’s hand, certainly, it would be in a quicker way.

She just never thought that his revenge would come in the form he chose to give it. He was quite a… bewildering man.

Genres: Smut, Excuse-of-a-plot, romance?, reverse-rape, rape

Table Of Contents:

Prologue
Chapter 1: Imperial Edict
Chapter 2: ! Wedding Night
Chapter 3: Welcoming banquet
Chapter 4: Petty revenge
Chapter 5: Life near the borders
Chapter 6: ! Paying back
Chapter 7: Truce
Chapter 8: ! Messing with Fate
Chapter 9: ! Possessiveness
Chapter 10: ! To take care
Chapter 11: ! Burst bubble
Chapter 12: Resigned
Chapter 13: ! Maybe not so dark
Chapter 14: ! Returning home
Epilogue

Extra: Ru Shan Yong
Extra: Children
Extra: Feng Xi
Extra: Ru Yun Ji

Warning


This is a smutty story which was a response to a dare. A dare, I took way too seriously, obviously! Plot? What's that? Is it edible? More seriously I'm not asking you to shut down your brain just don't expect too much out of this, most certainly not logic-wise.

This was written to shut up a friend who criticized my lack of forwardness in smut scenes in some of my stories. I empathize here that I wrote the outline of this story in one day, shut in my bedroom from morning until evening and building a decent plot wasn't my main point. -Well, I wrote in my small carnet, not my computer, and now I'm slowly typing it on my computer when I take breaks from my readings.- Don't condemn the characters for being stupid or lacking realism or whatnot, they weren't designed for that!

Do let your opinion on the smut though.

P.S: It contains reverse-rape, and maybe even rape? I hope this won’t trigger anyone! Well, you’ve been warned!

13 comments:

  1. Great character development and original premise. Also very good description of the interaction between the characters. The story is short so the plot can't be extended... So sad. I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your remaining extra chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love It I LOve IT I Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it? There will be no more extras? In any case, thank you))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this story. I have read it thrice since i last left a comment here. Author i would like to write a fanfic or use the same premise to write a new story. May i?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.

      I'm flattered. Thanks for reading. As for the fanfic, why not? You have my permission. Leave the link of your story, I'll add it to this article so that readers could easily find it too.

      Delete
  6. Good day to you author. I am a huge fan of your works specifically "The Villainess's dark side. I was just wondering if the extra chapters for your book "The Villainess's dark side" are all published somewhere because I went to your own site where you published other works also from the link in royalroad. I saw four extra chapters for "The Villainess's dark side" and only the first 2 are working so I checked the other platforms that you use such as wattpad and scribblehub just in case you published the last 2 extra chapters there. Out of the four platforms only your site have 4 extra chapters in which the first two are the only ones working. I just want to check if I can ask for ways from the author of the book on how can I access the other 2 extra chapters. Please inform me that would be great. Oh, sorry if this message is not that formal and I would also send this to other platforms of yours for more chances of you replying. Have a nice day to you! Thank you!Take care! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I wanted to ask if I could translate this story on Wattpad? I will write my name as an Indonesian translator and your name as an author and a link to the original story. Thank you if you respond to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! dark0de market

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  11. Es interesante pero quiero que allá un extra del príncipe y la mujer trasmigradora sería interesante y si el príncipe se arrepiente y la trasmigradora también sufra porq sería injusto q sigan bien

    ReplyDelete

Ophir - Prologue

  Table Of Contents  | Next « Il y a un temps que je souhaite pouvoir arrêter pour toujours. Cet instant où une personne que j’aime rencontr...