Monday, June 10, 2019

The bed you made



Description:

A world hopper. Why? Who knows why, must there be a reason? Seriously, I’m just trying my hand at different kind of smuts, as in you jump right into it from the first lines of the novel; though there is still a plot here for the sake of not writing merely a r-18 book.

Warning: I don’t know… indecency? There shouldn’t be any trigger, everything is consensual. However, I suppose there is bound to be one arc with cussing words or/and dirty talk. Ah, there is also shonen-ai/yaoi as subplot. Now that all is said, let us dive in this pit, shall we?



P.S: I’ll seriously think of a description. One day. For now, let me be merry.

Genres: Smut, world hopping, fast transmigration, romance?

Table Of Contents

Arc 1: Diamond necklace: the goddess's tears

01 . 02 . 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08 . 09. 10 

Arc 2: .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ophir - Prologue

  Table Of Contents  | Next « Il y a un temps que je souhaite pouvoir arrêter pour toujours. Cet instant où une personne que j’aime rencontr...